CCTV Drain Surveys
Get a clear picture of your drains...
Drains are often hidden from view and buried deep underground, so the exact cause and nature of the problems you are having are not always immediately apparent from the surface.
Why do I need a CCTV Drain Survey?
- Reoccurring blockage or issues
- Unexplained smell
- Homebuyers survey
- Pre-build survey
- Drainage mapping
- Environmental audit
Once the damage or blockage that is causing the issue has been found, we will give you, our customer the course of action to get your drains free-flowing once more and ensure the same problem doesn’t return.
For a blockage, we will look to clean the drain to unblock the cause, whether this is items, fat or toilet paper. If we do detect a drain or sewer that requires repair we will look to plan with our drain and sewer repair team the best solution with the least disruption to your commercial property or home.
Tree roots are a big culprit in blocking and damaging drains and sewers. By surveying your drains we will be able to know the location and extent of the damage, to then clear the roots and repair the drain.
What could a survey detect?
- Broken and/or collapsed drains
- Joint displacement
- Cracked and fractured drains
- Tree root ingression
- Scale and fat build-up
Benefits of CCTV drain and sewer surveys
- Reduces bills – In one CCTV drain survey, we’ll be able to find the cause of the problem and find a cost-effective solution, lowering the number of visits and the cost.
- Gather information on your new property or building sites – When investing valuable money into anything, it’s always worth gaining as much information as possible on your investment. We can arrange a CCTV drain survey before purchasing or starting your project; allowing you to avoid any unexpected costs.
- Avoid future problems – A CCTV drain survey can spot problems long before they become serious. The earlier potential issues are spotted, the earlier they can be dealt with.
DALROD vans are fitted with the Mini-Cam Rovver, CCTV Drain Survey and WinCan Reporting Systems
Prevention is always better than cure!
DALROD offer scheduled pre-planned maintenance program to help prevent reactive emergency’s, limiting damage and keep the costs to a minimal.
The service of maintenance program’s are invaluable to commercial customers who look to meet ISO14001 environmental standards, as well as keeping on top of large areas of commercial space and preventing any disruption to the business.
If you are unsure whether or not a CCTV drain survey is required, a call to one of our experienced staff will give you instant answers and advice on the right steps to take to get the problem sorted with minimum cost and inconvenience.
For further information about our local CCTV drain survey service please see email email@example.com or call one of our highly experienced telephone operatives for further specialist advice on 0330 1003 222
DALROD Drainage Solutions Service Centres: