In light of the worldwide pandemic of Covid-19, we would like to confirm all DALROD staff will be following government guidelines, to ensure we play our part in helping contain the spread of the virus.
Our staff, both office and technicians, have been briefed on the following guidelines:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Due to the nature of our business, we ask any customers to inform us of any confirmed cases that may affect our technicians visiting your residential or commercial property.
As we play our part in practicing good hygiene, our drainage vehicles have wash facilities or hand sanitiser within their vehicles. Our technicians have been informed to follow the guidelines before and after entering the premises. All updated government guidelines will be communicated to our staff to ensure we follow all necessary procedures.
For more information on how you can protect yourselves please visit the following website;